JUST GOT ENGAGED & DREDDING PUTTING TOGETHER YOUR WEDDING BUDGET?!
DONT KNOW WHAT TO BUDGET?!
Here are a few tips I can offer you to begin the journey:
- Work out what is most important to you and your family – what are the key elements that are going to make your day most special? Focus on these things first.
- Understand how much you want to spend before diving in head first and booking things
- Ask an expert! A lot of people don’t know how much to budget on certain things or what prices are right? Wedding Planners are experts in this field and will be able to point you in the right direction depending on what is most important to you.
- By using a specialist in this field, they will also help you to ensure you don’t miss little things in your budget that might later on add up to be big things you may miss on your own… Ouch!
- Make sure you actually DO a budget! – Most weddings are booked a year out – that’s a long time to be spending money wily nily on things you may or may not need. Make a plan & stick to it as much as you can!
- Read the fine print. Understand the contracts you are agreeing to avoid surprises like things you thought might be included aren’t
Most importantly, ask for help – you are not on your own and don’t let your budget overwhelm you. The Journey towards your wedding day should be fun and exciting – not daunting and overwhelming!
Get in touch if you’d like help working through or getting started on your wedding budget X